THE EYEBROW ATELIER is founded by Sharon Lee, who pioneered the luxury brow space in Australia and continues to be Australia’s leading luxury brow brand. We are located in the leafy village of Woollahra in a divine open plan living area. We serve clients in Sydney from our workshop and travel nationally and internationally for client appointments.
We are an exclusive offer in an all-inclusive service. We offer a range of beverages and snacks in our guest lounge. Our team is the best of the best in their field and we have a great family culture. We are mature, sensible, hard working and having fun in the process.
Diplomas & experience
- Extremely organized
- Strong math/accounting skills
- Understanding of social networks
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to manage a team
We are looking for a MATURE, self-motivated manager with exceptional accounting skills, based in FOH to work closely with the Managing Director. The successful candidate will be highly capable and responsible with superior attention to detail and at least 6 years of experience in a similar role to their credit.
The role is substantial. This involves managing all bookings, reconciling, opening and closing the salon, listings, marketing, reporting, finance, inventory control and forecasting, as well as being a central part of our growth and of product development. You will have a real voice in the brand.
Strong math skills are invaluable in this position as we are a prepaid offering and managing payments and reconciliations is an integral part of the position.
We work in a very supportive environment, mainly among wealthy clients and celebrities. Discretion is required, as is the ability to address a large clientele.
If you’re fabulous with numbers, you’re computer savvy, and you’re driven to do business, we want to hear from you.
English must be fluent and conservative grooming impeccable.
To note: Due to demand, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations, personnel, lists, inventory control, appointments, payments and reconciliation. Opening and closing of the business. Work closely with the General Manager on all aspects of the business/brand.
- A truly luxurious environment, working alongside a lovely team and the opportunity to truly own the role, grow and build a career. We are open to a 4-5 day work week for the right candidate.