2022 OSSC Teacher Recruitment: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited qualified persons to apply online for 7540 Regular Teaching Positions for Public Secondary Schools in S&ME Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Interested persons can apply for the positions from December 11 on the official website ossc.gov.in. The deadline to submit an application is January 9, 2023. The recruitment campaign aims to fill a total of 7540 vacancies. Candidates must have a valid email address and mobile phone number when applying for the position and keep them active until the end of the recruitment process in order to receive critical messages from the Commission. Applicants are recommended to check the Commission’s website often to receive updates on the exam date, admission letter availability, and the status of their applications.
OSSC Teaching Jobs 2022: Vacancies Details
- TGT Arts: 1970
- PCM TGT: 1419
- TGT CBZ: 1205
- Hindi: 1352
- Sanskrit: 723
- PET: 841
- Telugu: 06
- Urdu: 24
OSSC Teaching Vacancies 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- TGT: four years of integrated courses or graduation in a required field with at least a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% from an accredited university.
- Telugu Teacher: Bachelor of Arts with a minimum of 50% in Telugu and Telugu B.Ed or B.Ed.
- Classical teacher Bachelor’s degree in Sanskrit with a minimum mark of 50% and a course in Sanskrit called Shiksha Shastri.
- Hindi Teacher: Bachelor’s degree with 50% in Hindi as one of the subjects and a B.Ed or other educational qualification.
- Alim/Fazil with 50% overall, a B.Ed. in Education, a BA in Urdu, or the two combined marks of 50% in Persian and B.Ed. in Urdu.
- 12th and CPEd, DPEd, BPEd and MPEd
OSSC Teaching Jobs 2022: Age Limit
Applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 38 as of January 1, 2022. For SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PwD, or ex-military applicants, there is an age relaxation.
OSSC Teacher Vacancies 2022: Salary Details
- TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ) Level 9: Rs 35,400/- per month
- Hindi teacher, Sanskrit teacher, Telugu teacher, Urdu teacher Level 9: Rs 35,400/- per month
- Physical education teacher Level 8: Rs 29,200/- per month
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022: Here’s How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the commission – ossc.gov.in
- Register by clicking on the ‘Apply online’ button on the homepage
- First-time applicants must register for the position by clicking on the “NEW USER” button displayed on the screen.
- By clicking on “New User” or “Registered User”, the instructions for completing the online registration/re-registration form and the “Application Forms” will appear on the computer screen.
- The step-by-step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction for completing the online application form”.
Candidates with academic degrees or training from councils, universities or institutions outside of Odisha must present the necessary documentation in order to be considered for selection.