Apply for the NATCOM Development and Investment Limited Continuous Recruitment 2022. See all 3 positions, descriptions, eligibility and how to apply. NATCOM Development and Investment Limited seeks the services of graduates and experienced job seekers to fill vacancies in their institution.
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company that provides an advanced 4G LTE network that delivers lightning-fast call connection times, crystal clear voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our goal is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology over the widest possible network coverage in the most efficient, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by providing superb and unparalleled mobile broadband services, we can help individuals and businesses harness the power of connectivity and maximize their potential. This belief is pursued and supported by anchoring our business on the core principle of LIVE – leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1.) Analyst, Supplier Management
- Manage the department’s ERP system ensuring smooth and efficient purchase request and ordering, invoicing, advance request and withdrawal processes.
- Interface with other departments such as purchasing, legal and finance to facilitate supplier operations and performance.
- Manage supplier contracts, performance and expectations ensuring compliance with business expectations
- Conduct regular vendor audits, ensuring effective communications with vendors on performance and enforcement of service level agreement terms.
- Handle and coordinate administrative issues, provide specific reports to management for business overview and decision making.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in general office administration.
November 16, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saving their CV with their full names) to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
2.) Retail store manager
- Provide consistent and quality customer service to all ntel customers
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries and complaints and provide necessary after-sales support.
- Identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities.
- Assist with customer activations.
- Keep track of all customer interactions (inquiries, comments and complaints), along with details of actions taken.
- Maintenance of the customer database.
- Follow up on customer interactions as needed.
- Provide regular feedback on the effectiveness of the customer service process
- Prepare sales and other customer service related reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
November 10, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail. Result of the jamb
See other related jobs:
3.) SME account manager
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention goal
- Acquire high-value subscribers from corporate, public, SME and HNI in allocated sectors/regions
- Discover and pursue new sales opportunities and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Promote ntel customer value propositions to target customers through effective engagements and ensure product availability within reach of consumers
- Build a rich customer pipeline (Corporate, Public, SMB and HNI, and ensure monthly growth in customer acquisitions, revenue and retention)
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Ensure a timely weekly report of performance market information and competition activities
- Build a lead pipeline and follow up to convert leads into ntel customers.
- Execute the sales plan in accordance with ntel’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of relevant professional experience.
November 10, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Check and confirm: How much is the dollar at the Naria rate today in pounds at the naira rate
Information is power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can positively and permanently change your life, business and family.
Click here to join our Google group
For the latest updates on news, jobs and business ideas and opportunities.
The contents of this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without proper permission or acknowledgment.
Appropriate acknowledgment includes, but is not limited to (a) LINKING BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of republication in online media, (b) proper referencing in the case of use in research , magazine, brochure or for academic purposes.
All content is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, unless otherwise stated, are taken directly from the web, if some images have been inserted by mistake in violation of copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyrights have been violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]]for immediate withdrawal.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👍 Advertise your business here!
With over 1 million unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience to present your products and services to you. Simply contact us via 👉 [email protected].
🤑 Earn money now!
👉 Earn money by writing for us. Apply for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Earn Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, find out more here