STV News has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Manager to join our team based in Glasgow. As a Digital Media Manager, you will edit, curate and publish media assets to various digital platforms.
The role would suit candidates with video editing skills and experience working in environments that require attention to detail. An interest in information, current affairs and journalism would be beneficial.
This position is based on a shift work pattern and involves routine evening work until 10 p.m.
- Source video and text assets for publishing from internal content systems
- Edit content if needed
- Upload content to various content management systems according to defined standards
- Manage asset metadata
- Perform video and text asset checks and approve content against defined specifications
- Troubleshoot and implement escalation processes and procedures in the event of technical failures
- Assist in all other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience publishing and reviewing content using content management systems
- Well-organized with an ability to demonstrate attention to detail and precise writing skills
- Previous experience editing images and videos using Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- You will be autonomous and able to solve problems effectively
- An understanding of current affairs, current affairs and journalism is preferred
This position is based on a 7 day rotation and routine evening work will be required.
Please note that due to the high number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please send a cover letter and full CV to email@example.com – please confirm in your cover letter where you saw the advert.
There are many reasons why working at STV is great, here are some of the benefits for you:
- 25 days of paid annual leave and 9 public holidays per year, with the possibility of purchasing more through our Holiday supplements scheme.
- An extra day off on your birthday.
- Health care cash plan providing company contributions towards dental, optical, welfare or other health care costs.
- Company pension contribution.
- Cycle-work program.
- Subscription travel loan.
- Occupational health service on site.
- Flexible benefits portal offering a range of store and gym discounts.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equal opportunity for all. We encourage applications from candidates who are currently underrepresented in our industry, so we are keen to hear from people of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds, people with disabilities and/or neurodiverse people and those from a lower socio-economic background. disadvantaged. As a Disability Confident employer, we are committed to offering an interview to applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the position.