Who we are:
Fire Maker Brewing Company is a fast-growing, internationally award-winning brewery located in West Midtown, Atlanta, Georgia. The Fire in Fire Maker represents the burning passion and ambition that we all have within us, that desire to accomplish our goals and dreams. A firemaker is someone who goes out and lives life to the fullest. It’s who we are, and we want to be the beer people have while pursuing and celebrating the achievement of their goals. Sounds good so far? So read on!
A strong team, like a good beer, is the sum of its parts. Our next necessary ingredient is the marketing and social media specialist.
Our Taproom is the face of our business. We have approximately 2,000 square feet of beautifully decorated Taproom space, including a temperature-controlled patio and small event space. Out back we work to fill our 30+ taps brewing on a 20 bbl system for year round and seasonal beers and a 2.5 bbl pilot system to keep the flavors fresh. We are open to the public from Wednesday to Sunday each week.
The Fire Maker Marketing and Social Media Specialist will work alongside and report to our Marketing Director, looking into our online content, social media followers, graphic designs and killer beers. Their position will support and contribute to our outreach in print and digital media. They will be responsible for a variety of projects including social media posting, monitoring our social media channels, creative support such as Instagram/FB stories and event and Taproom photos, designs graphics and production assistance to the marketing manager during photo shoots. Sometimes they can act as a “second shooter”, so they should be comfortable with a basic camera, as well as iPhone photography. They will also be featured on our social media from time to time, so they must be comfortable with the camera. They will help retain and grow our social media presence, ensuring consumers receive consistent positive messaging across all social media channels. The ideal candidate is a graphic designer and social media savvy person who loves creative projects, interacting with our followers and craft beer. They will also need their own reliable transportation to get to work and to attend market events.
Marketing and Social Media Specialists must be able to provide brand management support on social media platforms including but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, Untappd ), e-marketing platforms (Mail Chimp, Privy), website and E-commerce platforms (Google Business, SquareSpace, Shopify, Printful).
Graphic design (print and digital)
Monitor social media channels
Engage with our followers and help grow our online presence
· Perform multiple tasks at the same time and respond to various internal and distributor requests
Track social media analytics and create reports
· Act as a “second shooter” or assistant for marketing productions
Act as a support for content creation and updating of print and digital assets (our websites, posters around the Taproom, etc.)
Get comfortable with the camera and a “face” for Fire Maker
· Attend off-site events a few times a month (responsibilities include set-up and engagement with consumers)
· Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times. While being positive and charismatic, representing the brand.
· Tuesday Saturday
· On the site
· Full time including some evenings and weekends
· 2+ years of experience in graphic design and social media
Knowledge of Adobe AI and ID
· Be a fire maker. We are looking for someone who wants to achieve their goals and pursue their passions
· Clean driving record and reliable vehicle with insurance
· Ability to walk/stand frequently for long periods of time and to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs and to occasionally lift and/or move up to 120 lbs
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Must be 21+ to apply
· Must be able to represent our brand well, whether on our social media, in our Taproom or in your day-to-day life
· In-depth knowledge of Fire Maker products and brand identity
Interest or knowledge of the craft beer industry
The characteristics of the work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters in performing the essential functions of this position
The employee works with a positive attitude and contributes to the overall success of our social media channels
The employee may at times work near hot water, steam, broken glass, hazardous chemicals and sources of CO2
The employee will work in the market and in the office
· Competitive salary (based on experience and education)
Holidays and PTO
· Pension plan
Have you made it so far? Congratulations! Bonus points if you read this description while drinking a beer.
Let’s sum it all up. Fire Maker Brewing Company is looking for a dedicated individual with an exemplary work ethic and attention to detail who wants to learn and grow with a young company. We hold ourselves to high standards and hope to find someone with a similar mindset. We like to have fun and keep things light as we kick ass all day. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle high stress situations without losing your mind. We want you to take responsibility and bring your own flavor to the team. If you are up for the challenges, want to experience the madness of a new brewery, and dream of working with long-time industry professionals who value you and what you can bring to the business, apply to join our loving team. There will be beer.
Must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this job.