This is an archived article and the information in the article may be out of date. Please look at the timestamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
ST. LOUIS– The job featured today is that of a Customer Service Representative at the Nordstrom Rack in Brentwood Square. The ad says the job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and enjoys solving problems.
A day in the life…
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and user-friendly experience
- Demonstrate expertise in all technologies used in the store environment
- Inspire trust, teamwork and positive team relationships
- Defuse customer situations and provide quick and effective resolution
- Ensure the security and privacy of customer information through education, compliance and issue resolution
- Motivate and inspire others to adopt initiatives such as our Nordstrom Rewards program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary week to week based on business needs
You can read more about the job posting for Nordstrom Rack here.
Suggest a fix