Applicants must provide proof of their right to work in the UK as BPP are unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Customer Service – Customer Service Advisor
Type of Contract Permanent
Purpose of the position
Provide an excellent in-room customer service experience
With your excellent customer service skills, you will take on a multi-faceted role, incorporating not only customer service responsibilities, but also IT, administration, facilities, health and safety, as well as than the general day-to-day tasks that come with working at BPP. This role is for someone who is looking for a fast paced role and is passionate about providing professional support.
what you gonna do
- Establish close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Ensure that students have a great experience while at BPP.
- Reception support on a rotating basis (including weekends and evenings).
- Management of the center’s computerized tests.
- Provide support for BPP events.
- Management of refreshments and room reservations for internal and external events.
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant student contact information.
- Provide frontline response to IT queries and resolve issues.
- Logging of problems with the IT helpdesk and installation of the basic IT kit.
- Undertake general administrative tasks.
- Make sure the reception area is clear and tidy.
- Ensure that all course records are entered into the relevant system.
- Distribution of all internal and external messages.
- First point of contact for facility/building issues that arise.
- Provide classroom support.
- Active cleaning and constant surveillance.
- Act as health and safety resource person, first aider and fire chief.
- Participation in quarterly H&S meetings.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship and professionalism at all times, particularly with regard to accuracy and presentation in written and verbal communications
Choose a better work-life balance
You will benefit from a dynamic workplace and a culture that believes in the importance of caring for others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. Plus, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities for development in an environment where creativity and innovation are rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous 25 days of annual leave, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, a personal group pension plan, dedicated health and dental plans. that provide additional insurance to take care of you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of the BPP courses for free, whether it is a professional qualification or a full degree.
See attached JD for details.
department Facilities and customer services
vacation spot United Kingdom, South West, Bristol
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility to complete a task
- Well-organized and self-disciplined with ability to prioritize under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to build strong internal work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with computer systems and ability to troubleshoot basic computer problems
- Competence in the use of standard computer programs, eg Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.
Contract hours 37.50
AND P 1.00
Full job description
Customer Service Advisor Bristol JD 22.pdf (34 KB)