BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) – The Birmingham Airport Authority and its tenants at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) will host a job fair to fill over 25 available positions on Tuesday 12 April 2022 from 9.00am. – 12:00 p.m. in the airport events room on the upper level of the terminal.
Positions available with airport employers include opportunities for customer service agents and crew members in airport stores and restaurants, including sales assistants, supervisors and other essential functions within of the Transportation Security Administration.
The Birmingham Airport Authority is also looking to fill several maintenance and operations positions.
Visit https://www.flybirmingham.com/about-bhm/career-opportunities/ for an overview of openings.
BHM job fair:
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: upper level airport, event room (near gate 4U – pre-security)
- No prior registration required; Bring photo ID and take copies back
- Wear professional attire, as many employers will interview and hire locally
- Validated parking (park in the Timed Parking “Yellow Section C” of the Parking Deck – Level 3)
- Remember that the federal mask requirement remains in effect in the terminal.
Companies participating in the BHM Career Fair include:
- Hudson Group
- United States
- United Ground Express
- Birmingham Airport Authority
- US Customs and Bound Protection
- Transportation Security Administration
CLICK HERE TO GET THE WBRC FOX6 NEWS APP
Subscribe to our WBRC newsletter and get the latest local news and weather delivered straight to your email.
Copyright 2022 WBRC. All rights reserved.