Department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education – Faculty of Education
Deadline: 4 Dec. 2022
Start date: 01.01.2023
Type of employment: part time
Working area: Education and schooling
The Dean of the Faculty of Education of Masaryk University is announced in accordance with Article 77 of Law No. 111/1998 Coll. the call for tenders for a post of ASSISTANT with a focus on speech-language pathology from the Special Education and Speech-Language Pathology degree programs
Workplace: Department of Special and Inclusive Education
University/Faculty: Masaryk University / Faculty of Education
Use: CDD – substitute maternity leave
Job level: part-time (0.5), i.e. 20 hours/week
Post category: R1
Start date: 01.01.2023
Number of open positions: 1
Application deadline: 04.12.2022
Department of Special and Inclusive Education, Faculty of Education, Masaryk University prepares students to qualify in the field of special education and intervention of children and adults with special educational needs in schools and institutions. medical services, social services and institutions of the Ministry of Justice. The Department of Special Education has long cooperated with foreign universities in teaching and research.
More information available: Department of Special and Inclusive Pedagogy | Masaryk University Faculty of Education (muni.cz)
The position covers these activities:
- participation in the conduct of seminars and other forms of educational activities in the study programs for special education, speech therapy,
- supervision of a baccalaureate and a dissertation from a non-degree program,
- participation in the development of the scientific field of speech therapy in special education,
- participation in carrying out scientific and research work as a member of a team, incl. publications in professional and scientific journals,
- prepare for the start (graduate) of the doctoral study program in special education,
- participates in the functioning of the department,
- cooperates with students to ensure voluntary activities to support the target group of special needs education.
- University degree in a master’s program in special education,
- ability to teach students in the Czech language,
- ability to teach students in English,
- publications in the field of special education.
Expertise and skills
- Knowledge of MS office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), data and information management, ability to work with digital technologies (MS Teams, ZOOM, etc.),
- flexibility and willingness to participate in quality pre-university study programs,
- team spirit, ability to work independently, sense of responsibility,
- good sense of organization and communication, proactivity,
- participate in projects and research.
- PhD student,
- • experience in the practice of special education.
- eight weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, pension contribution,
- meals in MU canteens,
- possibility of using sports facilities in Brno,
- Employment in a prestigious institution awarded with the HR Excellence in Research Award,
- combine science and educational activities,
- a well-equipped working environment in a well-accessible location in Brno.
Education and development
- Career development and growth, possibility of being assigned an entry mentor,
- education, language and other courses provided by MU, use of MUNI libraries,
- possibility of taking advantage of stays and internships abroad, participation in conferences.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Apply through the online application link until December 4, 2022 and submit the required documents:
- Structured CV in PDF format (min. 1 A4)
- Copy of the diploma of the highest level of studies (without notarized certificate)
- A structured list of publications and professional activities (participation in conferences, research and others)
After the electronic application deadline, you will receive information on the next steps.
Submit the required documents when sending the electronic application
In the event of non-provision of copies via the e-application, the applicant will be invited at most once to provide them on a specific date. If he does not submit the documents by this date, he will not be admitted to the next round of the selection process, which is the interview.
Selection process and selection criteria
- submission of all documents required in the electronic application,
- knowledge of the Czech language both written and spoken
- the conformity of the candidate’s profile with the requirements of the position.
Declaration of non-discrimination
At this Masaryk University Faculty of Education, we promote equal access; every applicant has a chance of getting a job, regardless of age, gender, social disadvantage or otherwise. Selection procedures are conducted in accordance with the Regulations on the University Selection Procedure.
The Faculty of Education, recipient of the prestigious international HR Excellence in Research Award, is a faculty whose relevant research orientation is based on interdisciplinarity linking teaching, scientific research and social engagement in academia. . It develops the HR strategy, supports career development, the work-life balance of employees and offers a wide range of social benefits.